Sunday, May 3, 2009

Playing Prairie Dog

You know how people pop their heads up over cubicle walls to tell their neighbor something short? Well that's called "prairie dogging" and here's my version for this week:

Very little knitting going on. I'm working on another version of the driving cap but not much to show for it yet.

I got the coral/pink single plied up; it measured out at 210 yards of 2-ply sport weight and has been popped into the stash.

ToolMan and I went to Faire In The Grove yesterday, where we ran into pnwbookgirl and her DH and trtlgrl and her DH. Unfortunately, I forgot the camera, so no pictures. We only stayed a short while. Good thing, too, because right after we got in the car to come home, the skies opened up and it poured!

Last, but not least, I start a new job tomorrow. The opportunity sort of fell into my lap unexpectedly, but was just too good to pass up. I'll be a paralegal to in-house counsel for a large international insurance company and will be mostly working on defending customers in semi-truck and auto accidents.

Next weekend is another Spinnerati meeting and another field trip, so I should have some pictures for you then.

Bye, for now; I'm going back down into my prairie dog hole. See you next week!

1 comment:

  1. Now ya see 'er, now ya don't...

    You covered a lot of ground for a prairie dog!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.