Friday, May 25, 2007

WELCOME!

Thanks for coming to my new blog, Tiggywinkle Knits!

I decided to move off the old one since it had my name in the address. And I wanted to do some renovations to the picture on the left, the profile, and the header. All that's new, but you're still stuck with the same old me.

Please mark my new home in your favorites or bookmarks. Or better yet, leave a comment about how much you love my new layout.

We have a family get together on Sunday with the Tool Man side of the herd. I'll try to remember to take the camera and get pics to post over the weekend. Maybe even some pictures of Tool Man and Andy Rooney.

Job hunting is going well! The place I interviewed at last week wants me to come back for a 2nd with the attorneys. And I have 2 more lined up for Tuesday morning that sound very promising.

I promise to post more details on Monday, and possibly include some fiber content. To quote Arnold Schwartzenegger, "I'll be back."

1 comment:

  1. I like it! Though I bet you've got better hair than the lady over in that picture ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.