Friday, October 19, 2007

My apologies . . . .

I know I promised to get the results up on Monday and I didn't get it done. So flog me. To quote Cindy, "My 'give-a-damn' is broke", or AimeeInLegal, "I have a big WAY and everyone's in it!" This hasn't been the most productive week for me. In fact, it's been downright aggravating and frustrating. To make a long whine short, I'm still gathering numbers from delinquint hat knitters. And I have seen on some blogs that people are knitting hats and haven't emailed their numbers to me. And my cohort in crime, Duffy, and I have had a hard time coordinating our calendars for a rendevous. Then, I had problems (boy, do I have problems!) posting the info on here.

SO, at long last . . . .

A bunch of the PDX Knit Bloggers will be meeting up at Starbucks at NW 23rd and Overton on Saturday morning at 10:00 a.m. I'll be gathering premie hats (and relating the new job escapades) for the challenge I issued on my blog; Duffe (FiberQat) will bring along the Booty Bag (AimeeInLegal better show up to collect her prize!); Melissa (Days of Tea and Knitting) needs to be pampered; hopefully MonicaPDX (Animorphia) will be joining us (I know it's early, but hopefully she's had time to recuperate from OFFF). And ToolMan has decided to come hang out with us. Come join us; I promise that hats will be gathered, prizes will be handed out, laughs will be had, knitting will probably not be done, and kawfee (or frappicinos) will be supped.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.