Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Holiday Knitting?

I finished the cable and coin lace shawl, but it hasn't been blocked yet.

I also finished a pair of mitts for moi last night at Bella Espresso.

And I've been spinning; since I knit every weekday on the train, on Monday knit night, and evenings at home, I decided to spin on weekends. Then I woke up in the middle of Saturday night with cramps in the top of my right foot from too much spinning!

I started a knit hat for myself (DROPS pattern) until I realized the key to the chart doesn't use English standard thingamajigs and the key is printed in Finnish, or Swedish, or whatever; it's now been scanned and emailed to a linquist friend who is trying to deciper for me.

Knitting for Christmas gifts? HA! It's all about ME!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, I've had those cramps before. Just means you need to spin MORE. But, when it happens, point your toes towards your knee. Works for me. :)
    And those patterns? Shouldn't they also be printed in the (Main) language of the country of sale? Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been tagged. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.