Saturday, November 10, 2007

I was tagged . . .

Judy over at Persistent Illusion tagged me for this meme, so here goes:

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? ToolMan; after all these years, he still makes me laugh and we still haven't run out of conversation.

2. What were you doing at 0800? Knitting in the car while ToolMan drove us to Scappoose for breakfast before the Blue Moon de-stashing sale.

3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Eating a lovely dinner of tossed salad and giant pasta shells stuffed with 5 cheeses and topped with a marinara sauce, made entirely by ToolMan.

4. What happened to you in 2006? Oh, last year was a tough one! ToolMan and I both had health issues, we spent a ton of money on the dog who had his own health issue, and I dealt with a major issue in my old law firm that eventually led to the permanent closure. One of my best friends, Carolyn, says at the end of a bad period, she always asks herself if she'd do it again; for last year my answer would have to be a resounding "YES", because even as bad as it got at times, I had great people around to help me through it all.

5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "Thank you for bringing me ice cream." That ToolMan has me spoiled rotten.

6. How many beverages did you have today? Hmmm, big glass of water when I wake up, hot tea at home, hot tea with breakfast, at least 5 glasses of iced tea since we got home around noon. That makes me sound over-caffeinated doesn't it? But I drink it straight (no sugar or cream), so at least it's calorie free.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Black and stainless steel with red bristles.

8. What was the last thing you paid for? A skein of burnt honey colored laceweight and a Sheep to Shoes kit at the Blue Moon de-stashing sale. If you weren't there, eat your heart out!

9. Where were you last night? At home, as usual, unless it Monday knit night at Bella Espresso.

10. What color is your front door? Right now, it's white primer, but soon it will be high gloss black.

11. Where do you keep your change? In a zipper compartment in my wallet. I usually don't have much change because I spend it. Unlike ToolMan who saves his. In ziploc bags. In the pantry. And in a kitchen drawer. And in a vanity drawer in the master bath. And in his nightstand. And in the car. And in the garage. Next time you see him, ask him about his spare change. I promise it's worth the risk to ask him!

12. What’s the weather like today? It was pretty nice today: crisp air, mostly blue skies, and just enough chill to need a sweater.

13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? A butterfinger concrete from Andy's Frozen Custard. I'm lactose intolerant and that stuff is DEFINITELY worth the agony. If you haven't ever had frozen custard, I'm sorry.

14. What excites you? Anything fiberly, ToolMan (sorry, too much information there), traveling, learning something new, going new places, and doing new things.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, but I'll leave that to Joseph, my hairdresser. I keep telling him it could be shorter.

16. Are you over the age of 25? Pfffft! There's twice that many years in my rear view mirror!

17. Do you talk a lot? Sometimes, yes. But when it comes to revealing myself, then it's not nearly enough.

18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope. The ads and teasers strike me as being soap-operaish and those don't appeal to me. Heck, I never even got excited about who shot J.R.!

19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yeah, a couple actually.

20. Do you make up your own words? Yupper. And sometimes on purpose.

21. Are you a jealous person? Nope.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Amy.

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Karen.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? ToolMan. I call him every day at noon from work, then again after work while I'm walking to MAX, and then when I'm 2 stops from home.

25. What does the last text message you received say? Gollywhompers, I've never gotten a text message!

26. Do you chew on your straw? Um, no.

27. Do you have curly hair? Only if I have it permed within an inch of it's life. Even then, it doesn't last very long.

28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Bed.

29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? I can't really think of anyone in my life who's rude. If there were, they wouldn't be in my life for long.

30. What was the last thing you ate? Vanilla ice cream. But I had to share with Andy Rooney.

31. Will you get married in the future? No thanks. I had one mulligan before I got it right. Besides, there's no way I'd ever find a better mate for me than ToolMan.

32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Memoirs of a Geisha. Great story and beautiful cinematography.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? I like lots of people, so the list would be too long to post here.

34. When was the last time you did the dishes? I don't do dishes because I have a dishwasher. I don't do windows because they don't fit in the dishwasher.

35. Are you currently depressed? No.

36. Did you cry today? No.

37. Why did you answer and post this? 'Cuz Judy tagged me. And it's all about me, Me, ME!

38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Duffy, Amy, Ellen and/or Sarah, Mims and/or Peggy, and Terissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.