Friday, November 21, 2008

I want a pony.

I drink Red Rose Tea. Lots of it. No, really, a LOT. I drink at least one cup in the morning before work, then usually several tall glasses iced when I come home, and sometimes another cup or two hot after dinner.

Red Rose has been putting little Wade Porcelain figurines from England in each box for years. It's like the little prize in Cracker Jacks, only not cheap plastic. The figurines are in series; the idea being to collect 'em all. Right now, the series is "Pet Shop." Mine are sitting on the ledge right above the kitchen sink.



Like I said, I drink a LOT of this tea. Now, where's my pony?

4 comments:

  1. Those are utterly charming! If there's a flood, you have a good start on an ark there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As I was reading your blog the washer repairman is here, so I know what you are going through. SORRY! Tell your Mom and DAd hello. Louanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have more cats than I do!

    People at the laundromat are there to do clothes. Don't be skeered.

    My verification word is tweek.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Red Rose Tea and had such a large collection I finally had to sell it off.... I kept the sheep though!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.