Friday, March 6, 2009

Seeing things in a whole new way.

OK, so not really a whole new way, but I did pick up my new glasses this afternoon!



Yes, I went back to plastic frames, after nearly 30 years in wire frames; time for a change, don't you think? I pick up the other pair, shades with red frames, next week.

Good thing I got the new specs 'cause I'm going on a little adventure tomorrow and I want to see everything! Oh, and ToolMan will be going along to take pictures. You'll just have to check back on Sunday when I tell you where we went and what we did!

2 comments:

  1. Tres chic! And have fun, wherever you are bound.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.