Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I promised pictures

and here they are.  I'm not sure who took this one of ToolMan, but it's a really good one of him.  He hates to have his picture taken and usually frowns.  This smile is much more his normal expression.


ToolMan snapped this one of me last week at his sister's house.  That's the Tangled Yoke sweater; I've worn it several times every week since I finished it in April.  Hopefully, summer will be here soon and I can retire my "spring sweater" to the closet!


This is Rod's brother, Myron.  They look so much alike, except Myron still has his hair.  They even sound alike; so much so that their sister has a hard time telling them apart on the phone.


This is their sister, Faye, caught eating carrot cake.  Another Wallace who doesn't like their picture taken.  That's family friend Sharon on the left, concentrating on her cards;we were playing Apples to Apples.


No one likes seeing other people's family pictures, so how about a cute dog picture?  This is Vivi; she's a Wheaten Terrier.  Her coat is a beautiful blonde with silver highlights, and soooo soft.


You'd think with that kind of coat, it would spin into yarn better than it does. . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Madman is famous for ducking out of pictures. The only time I can take photos of him is when he's with the critters...
    Love all the photos, but the best one is you in cardie!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.