Sunday, August 14, 2011

Secret Knitting Revealed

Remember a couple years ago, when I knitted ToolMan's Driving Cap?

Remember a year or so ago when I was doing Secret Knitting

Remember my friend, Judy Becker?

Judy has written her first book, Beyond Toes: Knitting Adventures with Judy's Magic Cast-On, which isn't available yet - it's due to be released in mid-September - but you can pre-order it from Amazon now.

In the book, are 23 patterns, all using Judy's Magic Cast-On, and one of the patterns is mine!  Yep, I wrote the pattern for ToolMan's driving cap; now know as "Haberdasher" and I am so honored that Judy included it in her book.

I was excited to be chosen for the book, even more thrilled when the test knitter (Thank you, Jen!) did such an excellent job, delighted when I saw the proof pages for my pattern, and astounded when I saw the list of other designers!  There are some pretty big names in there with some pretty fantastic patterns!  I feel rather like a very small fish in a very big pond.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, but you are a bright and active fish in that big pond! Rock on, baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is very exciting, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, Blogger will not let me track back to you, so if you would like an answer, please include your email address at the bottom of your comment.